• 5 years previous search engine optimization experience (Freshers need not apply)
• Experience with Google AdWords, Analytics must be able to show past verifiable results. • Off-page SEO and link building techniques Responsible for Quality & related back links. Experience in blog commenting, forum participation, gust posting, and content marketing
• Implementing new link building technique. • Basic knowledge with the following technologies - HTML, XML, Scripting Languages, Databases, Online Advertising and Google, Yahoo and MSN search
• Familiarity with web technology as well as trends and the evolution of the Internet
• Motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills • Ability to conduct financial analysis especially pertaining to cost/benefit and budgetary issues • Extremely detail oriented and ability to research and organize • Problem-solving, innovation skills and creativity are a must
• Managerial and mentoring skills are desired
• Proven track record of delivering tangible results on traffic and conversions. • Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies. • Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (html, site architecture and content management systems).
•Strong understanding of web analytics and ability to derive meaningful insights for creation of organic search strategies.
• - Comfortable in coordinating with Vendors, Programmers & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites . • - Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools. • - Ability to anticipate or quickly react to ever changing search engine landscape and algorithms by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practice and social triggers. • - Ability to utilize social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, blogs and articles to influence search engine visibility. • - Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities • - Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages • - Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific • - Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, and webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects across Google / Bing / Yahoo • - Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers) • - Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals